Friday 16 March 2012

And then there were 4.

I'm still here...the new year has been a busy one already. Since last writing we have gone and come back from a summer holiday in Australia. Bel marito's permanent Australian visa has been accepted. Bel bambino turned one and finally got his first tooth. And me, well...let's just say the new year started with another bel bambino making his way into my tummy!

So yes, it's been a busy year so far. We are still here in Malito, in Italy and will be most probably until November. Baby is due in September so one we get its citizenship sorted off we will migrate to Australia. Until then I will try and write. I have so much so say but just no time. Everything is still driving me crazy, the weather, my job, to cost of petrol, the unpleasant hospital staff, the chaos and the way that things jus don't work here. So yes, ideas for many a post!

4 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Congratulations Leanne. :)

Canedolia said...

Congratulations! Good luck dealing with the madness too.

Gil said...

Congratulations! I was beginning to get worried when you didn't post for so long. Thank God you are all well.

Cathy said...

Congratulations Leanne. I am so happy for you that you will be able to make your new life in Australia with bel marito and two bellissimi bambini. All the best!